Important information concerning your next reservation.
- Before making a reservation, make sure that all members of your group do not present any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties, etc.) Do not hesitate to call to cancel if a member of the group develops symptoms after you have made your reservation.
- You will have a private reservation for your group
Since the 2-meter distance rule is difficult to respect during an escape game, and to protect all of our clients and employees :
- Wearing a mask will be mandatory for all participants and employees. For clients who will come without their mask, we will offer you the possibility of purchasing a disposable mask at an affordable cost.
- We ask participants and employees to respect the 2 meter distance between them.
- All participants will have to disinfect their hands upon entering the Cube and after their games. Hydroalcoholic solutions will be available in the apartments as well.
- We ask you to arrive 15 minutes before the beginning of your game if it is your first visit, otherwise 10 minutes in advance. Please, if you arrive earlier, please wait outside. Please do not be late so that we can properly apply our sanitary measures.
- Between each group of clients, there will be disinfection of the equipment used inside our games (walkie-talkies, door handles, padlocks and others).
- Direct payment without contact, once on site, is preferred.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 450-681-2823.
We look forward to meeting you at the Secret Cube for a unique and safe escape game experience.
We thank you for your support and collaboration .
The Cube Secret team